This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodness to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
Fresh and hot out of your oven.
This frozen dough is perfect to have on hand for easy weeknight dinners.
- Thaw overnight in the fridge
- place on greased metal baking tray approx. 9 x 7, cover with plastic wrap or even better a damp towel. NOTE: if dough has risen in the refrigerator or if you have thawed on a counter at room temp, you may go directly to step below.
- when doubled in size, push out into pan, cover and let double again. (Hint: The thinner the dough is pushed out the thinner and crunchier the resulting bread will be. You should be aiming at 1/4" thickness)
- pre-heat oven to 450.
- when doubled, press fingers in dough to create typical focaccia dimpling.
- Mix 2 TBSP olive oil, 1 TBSP WATER, 1/2 tsp. salt and drizzle over bread trying to get into all the depressions
- Check the focaccia after 10 -15minutes. If you find it is cooking faster on one side than another, turn the pan accordingly. Bake for another 5 to 8 minutes or until the bread is golden brown in color. Lift the focaccia out of the pan with spatulas, and transfer it to a cooling rack.